PH8253 Notes Physics for Electronics Engineering notes of regulation 2017 Anna University.
The Notes for PH8253 is available in pdf format to download. This subject Physics for Electronics Engineering is for second semester Anna University engineering students.
1. Kasap, S.O. “Principles of Electronic Materials and Devices”, McGraw-Hill Education, 2007.
2. Umesh K Mishra & Jasprit Singh, “Semiconductor Device Physics and Design”, Springer, 2008.
3. Wahab, M.A. “Solid State Physics: Structure and Properties of Materials”. Narosa Publishing House, 2009.
Anna University Regulation 2017 1st semester all subjects Syllabus notes Question Bank & Question Papers are provided here. Anna University r rejinpaul.com Notes for 1st semester common for all departments are provided. Also Regulation 2017 1st Sem Syllabus along with Question bank are given in PDF format. Students can also download Regulation. PH8151 – ENGINEERING PHYSICS – SYLLABUS (REGULATION 2017) ANNA UNIVERSITY UNIT I PROPERTIES OF MATTER (PH8151) Elasticity – Stress-strain diagram and its uses – factors affecting elastic modulus and tensile strength. Torsional stress and deformations – twisting couple – torsion pendulum: theory and experiment – bending of beams.
1. Garcia, N. & Damask, A. “Physics for Computer Science Students”. Springer-Verlag, 2012.
2. Hanson, G.W. “Fundamentals of Nanoelectronics”. Pearson Education, 2009.
3. Rogers, B., Adams, J. & Pennathur, S. “Nanotechnology: Understanding Small Systems”. CRC Press, 2014.
|Subject Name||PHYSICS FOR ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING|
Download the notes of PH8253 Physics for Electronics Engineering Unit wise
First Unit notes ELECTRICAL PROPERTIES OF MATERIALS click here to download
Second Unit notes click here to download
Third Unit notes MAGNETIC AND DIELECTRIC PROPERTIES OF MATERIALS click here to download
Fourth Unit notes OPTICAL PROPERTIES OF MATERIALS click here to download
Fifth Unit notes NANOELECTRONIC DEVICES click here to download
PH8253 PHYSICS FOR ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING Syllabus Click here
MA8251 Engineering Mathematics 2 Syllabus and notes click here
PH8201 Physics For Civil Engineering notes click here
BE8251 Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering click here
HS8251 Syllabus Technical English Download click here
In the Railway reservation system, we have tried to develop a platform to make the reservation system more efficient, easier and fast. It explains the systematic procedure of railway reservation in India. This project is developed using the C language. Which the best and the most used language in the Procedure oriented programing languages.
GE8292 Engineering Mechanics Syllabus and notes click here
GE8261 Engineering Practices Laboratory syllabus click here
CE8211 Computer Aided Building Drawing syllabus click here
GE8291 Environmental Science and Engineering syllabus click here
PH8151 EP Important Questions
Anna University Regulation 2017 PH8151 EP Important Questions with Answer Key and 1st SEM PH8151 ENGINEERING PHYSICS Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
1 Draw stress-strain diagram for brittle and ductile material.
2. What is non-uniform bending and why is said to be non-uniform?
3. What are the different types of stress and strain?
4. Define elastic fatigue.
5. State Hooke’s law.
6. What do you infer from stress and strain diagram?
7. List the three modulii of elasticity.
8. What force is required to stretch a steel wire to double its length when its area of cross section is 2 and young’s modulus is
9. What is Poison’s ratio?
10. How do temperature and impurity affect the elasticity of
11. Define torque.
12. A wire of length 1 m and diameter 1 mm is clamped at one of its
ends. Calculate the couple required to twist the other end by 90°.
Given modulus of rigidity
PH8151 EP All units Important Questions –Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For PH8151 EP Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For PH8151 EP Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For PH8151 EP Lecture Handwritten Notes – Click here
PH8151 EP Important Questions Swell maps loin of the surf.
Anna University 1st SEM EP Important Questions
PH8151 ENGINEERING PHYSICS Engineering Answer Key free download
Anna University EP Important Questions Regulation 2017
PH8151 Answer Key, EP Unit wise Important Questions- 1st Semester