Added function: 'Disable vertical sync' - reduces the load on the video card when playing on user cards with add. objects on weak computers (x32). It does the same when playing with x64 version.
Maintain the current version of the game 11/19/18 in connection with its renaming.
Correction of errors, incl. and editor compatibility.
Activating the free camera in the game:
1) press the Alt + C or F9 key combination (works to enable and disable);
2) switch cameras: 2 - back, 3 - down, 4 - left, 6 - right, 8 - forward, 9 - up;
3) hold down 0 (while moving the mouse) - increase the speed of moving the camera away;
4) hold down 1 (while moving the mouse) - reduce the speed of moving the camera away;
5) hold down the RMB (the cursor should be active on the screen in the game) and you can rotate the camera in different directions.
Keys 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 - press on the numeric part of the keyboard (on the Num Lock layout).
Manager mods, the ability to disable / enable signed mods workshop.
- New mod support system. Ability to connect additional language files. Localization system mods in the workshop.
- Support tracked vehicles.
- Increased the size of the physical world - allows you to play on maps larger than 1x1km.
- Scrolled when selecting a card.
- You can turn off file checking.
- Sync light machines in multiplayer.
- Supported version: Spintires Mudrunner - Editor Beta version 01/23/19.
- Removed restrictions on the size of the map when creating a new one. But at the moment there are bugs with large sizes, including errors with a lack of memory.
- Improved calculation of heights (you can make more steep slopes).
- Some interface improvements (no error message is displayed (it writes only in the log), etc.)
- Starting the editor mode as usual via Steam, or through the modified SpinTiresEditorMod.exe, it patches the possibility of allocating more than 2 GB of memory to the application.
Full support for Spintires 03/03/16 is discontinued (this only means that a full-fledged check is not done after the changes), but everything can still work.
- You can install the mod in any folder except the folder of the game / editor itself.
- To connect the mod, specify in the settings of the installed game / editor folder (for example, 'C: Program Files (x86) SteamSteamAppscommonSpintires: MudRunner').
- If there are problems when copying mod files - run the launcher with administrator rights or manually copy files from the Install folder, at least d3d9.dll.
- The game starts as usual from Steam, it is not necessary to use the 'launch' button in the launcher.
- Mod settings are in the settings menu of the game itself. In multiplayer add. functions (winch, developer tools, spawn locators, etc.) are enabled only if the game server has allowed them to be used.
You can play cards with add. objects, but crashes and bugs are possible.
Installation on Windows 10:
There are problems installing SpinTiresMod.exe on Windows 10 mainly due to the lack of DirectX 9 libraries.
Here is the solution: To install the old API set, you need to enable the “DirectPlay” component - it is located in the control panel. We need to open it. Go to the search and write: 'Control Panel'. In the panel we find and run the program uninstall utility:
In the window that opens, click on “Turning on and off Windows components” (located in the left menu):
In the window that opens, look for the line “Components of previous versions”, set the “bird” in front of it, open the branch and also we put 'bird' opposite to DirectPlay. Click 'OK' and install DirectX 9.